? ??????????????Heart Attack? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 342 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Chanel (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1602 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Life Goes On? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

gymnastics meet.

hello! it's Rachel and I'm going to talk about the gymnastics meet I had. so first I will tell you it was my state meet and they were scoring really crazy and they gave me a 77.5 on bars and my mom said it was my best bars. i mean what kind judge is that?! I pretty much always get nines on floor but i got a 8.875! On vault i got a 8.529 but thats pretty good for me now best for last. on beam i got a 9.075. thats only my second time getting a nine on beam. we got first plasae team! YEAH!!!!!! my mom said i did really good. now no more meets June!

3 comments:

David Fuller said...

Nice work girly....I'm coming to your house in April....Dedo out.

Laura Fuller said...

You were awesome on bar and floor. I think you should've gotten a better score for the floor routine. You by far had the best smile and confidence.

socmom72 said...

Rachel I think this is great you have your own blog! You are a great little gymnast! It's good to see you at school in class. Have a great weekend! Talk to you later...Natalie's mom.