? ??????????????Heart Attack? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??6 Grabs Today. 342 Total Grabs. ????
??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Chanel (New)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 1602 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Life Goes On? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Rating CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm bored

Hello It's Rachel!!! And i haven't posted for a long time so I'm going to tell you random stuff. so i will tell you about school. Well it is not very exiting,its boring and that's all i have to say about school. Now i will talk about family. My mom is out of town, and every thing else is the same. but one thing i hate it when my mom is gone because my dad is always late, and sometimes he forgets to think!!!!!!

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

rachel you are hilarious. We talked about you all weekend. Mainly how great you are and that you and I are just alike!

David Fuller said...

Awesome post! Next time you should just come out to mu house with mom!!